- Good strength and rigidity, good creep resistance and fatigue resistance.
- Good heat distortion temperature and long-term use temperature.
- Good impact resistance and balanced strength.
- Good electrical properties.
- Good oil and solvent resistance.
- Plastics are more sensitive to water at high temperatures, so they must be dried completely before molding.
Characteristics of Nanya PET Engineering Plastics
The Applications of Nanya PET Engineering Plastics
1.Electrical and electronic products: coil bobbin, relay, transformer, etc.
2.Automotive: Distributor shells, igniter elements, door handle, air outlet of air conditioner, etc.
3.Mechanical equipment: gears, bearings, vanes, pump housings, etc.
4.Home appliances: hair straighteners, air fryer, oven, rice cooker and other related parts and shells.
Specifications of Nanya PET Engineering Plastics
1.Glass fiber reinforced grade
2.Mineral fiber reinforced grade
3.Surface improvement grade
4.Reinforced flame retarded grade