The main characteristics of PET are good heat resistance, rigidity and electrical properties. The addition of glass fiber has a very good reinforcement effect on various physical properties, but the crystallization rate is slower than other engineering plastics, which affects its molding efficiency. Nanya PET engineering plastics has the advantage of customization. The formula is designed according to the customer's product requirements. It has complete range of specifications. The products have passed ISO, UL, SGS, CQC certification, and the quality is guaranteed.
- Good strength and rigidity, good creep resistance and fatigue resistance.
- Good heat distortion temperature and long-term use temperature.
- Good impact resistance and balanced strength.
- Good electrical properties.
- Good oil and solvent resistance.
- Plastics are more sensitive to water at high temperatures, so they must be dried completely before molding.
Characteristics of Nanya PET Engineering Plastics
The Applications of Nanya PET Engineering Plastics
1.Electrical and electronic products: coil bobbin, relay, transformer, etc.
2.Automotive: Distributor shells, igniter elements, door handle, air outlet of air conditioner, etc.
3.Mechanical equipment: gears, bearings, vanes, pump housings, etc.
4.Home appliances: hair straighteners, air fryer, oven, rice cooker and other related parts and shells.
Specifications of Nanya PET Engineering Plastics
1.Glass fiber reinforced grade
2.Mineral fiber reinforced grade
3.Surface improvement grade
4.Reinforced flame retarded grade